What do I do if I have a sewer back-up in my basement?

February 26, 2019

The Public Works Department is responsible for all outside municipal services such as roads, sewer, etc.  If you have a sewer back-up please contact the Public Works Department at the Town Hall (709) 466-7937.

AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY NUMBERS:  (709) 425-4911 OR (709) 466-7875

The Town will determine if the main line is running freely, if it is, the homeowner will have to call a plumber to rectify the problem as it is in their service line.

Last modified: March 8, 2019

Comments are closed.