Is a Building Permit required to demolish a building?

February 26, 2019

A Demolition Permit is required for the demolition of any residential or commercial building in the Town of Clarenville. All applications are received and permits issued by the Public Works Department at the Town Office.

For more information please visit our Regulations & Permits page.

Last modified: February 26, 2019

Comments are closed.