How do I report a pothole?

February 26, 2019

If you wish to report a non-emergency issue to the Town of Clarenville, please fill out our Report An Issue form.

If you have inquiries for the Public Works Department, please contact the Town Hall at (709) 466-7937.

AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY NUMBERS:  (709) 425-4911 OR (709) 466-7875

NOTE: All submissions will be documented and reviewed during normal business hours

Last modified: February 26, 2019

Comments are closed.