How can I operate a small one person business out of my home?

February 26, 2019

Depending on the nature of your business and if you have clients who visit the home, an application may need to be made to Government Services for their approval and/or exemption before a permit to operate can be issued by the Town. Please contact the Town Office for more information on home offices (no clients on site) and/or home occupations (clients on site).

For more information please visit our Regulations & Permits page.

Last modified: February 26, 2019

Comments are closed.