Do I need a number on my house or business?

February 26, 2019

Yes. All properties within the Town of Clarenville, commercial or residential are required to have numbers attached to the main building and should easily identify the civic address of the property. If suites or apartments are attached to the property, the owner is responsible for assigning “A” or “B” to the appropriate units.

For more information please visit our Civic Address Numbering Regulations.

Last modified: February 26, 2019

Comments are closed.