Do I need a Building Permit to construct a fence, patio or shed?

February 26, 2019

Yes. All construction including but not limited to: new dwellings, extensions, exterior renovations, accessory buildings, fences, decks, etc. in the Town of Clarenville require a permit from the Town Office.

For more information please visit our Regulations & Permits page.

Last modified: February 26, 2019

Comments are closed.