As the weather outside continues to improve, the Town of Clarenville is expecting more and more families using our nature trails and walkways. We encourage you to get out and enjoy the fresh air, but PLEASE follow these guidelines below:
TRAIL MAPS WITH DIRECTION ARROWS have been designed below to help guide the safe use of our trails and walkways.
Click Maps Below for Larger View
We understand that people will need to walk in the opposite direction to get from Point A to Point B. These direction recommendations are for Trail Users who use these routes as a means of physical activity and exercise.
- Walk in a COUNTER CLOCKWISE direction whenever possible. Always keep to your right.
- Please respect other users and practice physical distancing whenever possible.
- Follow directional signage on all trails and walkways. You can expect to see signage installed near all trail heads and heavy foot traffic areas over the next few days.
- Pets MUST ALWAYS be on a leash and you MUST clean up after your pets.
- Please use trash and recycling bins or take your garbage with you.
Last modified: April 27, 2020