COVID 19 UPDATE: Elizabeth Swan Park Playground Open!!
Please be advised that the playground at our beautiful Elizabeth Swan Park is opening Tuesday, June 29th at 8:30 a.m. We ask that all users adhere to the rules below when using the playground.
1. All Children MUST be supervised while using the playground. One parent/guardian can supervise multiple children.
2. Please practice physical distancing whenever possible (6 feet apart).
3. If your child is ill, please refrain from using the playground.
4. Please use your own hand sanitizer before and after each use.
5. Please limit use to 45 minutes to allow everyone a chance to have fun.
6. Playground will be CLOSED for approximately 1 hour daily at 7:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. for proper sanitization.
7. Please use your best judgement if playground is overcrowded. Come back at another time or utilize another area of the park.
8. Children should not share any toys or equipment
Signage displaying these playground rules can be found posted on the Rotary cookhouse wall next to the playground. COVID-19 prevention signage will also be on display.
The entire playground will be sanitized TWICE per day. Right now, it is scheduled for ONE HOUR at 7:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. If there are children at play during this time, staff will kindly ask everyone to leave the playground area with a blow of a whistle. Please share these times with your friends and family. We do not want to have disappointed kids showing up at cleaning time. We will monitor the cleaning process and adjust the cleaning schedule accordingly, if we can.
We understand that one single playground is not enough for all our children. Please bare with us as we work towards getting more playgrounds open for our kids to enjoy. We can tell you that there WILL be more playgrounds opening very soon. Stay tuned for another update in the next day or two. Thank-you for your patience!
Last modified: June 30, 2020