CLARENVILLE LIONS SPLASH PAD TO OPEN ON FRIDAY, JULY 3RD!
The Town of Clarenville are pleased to announce that the Lions splash pad at Elizabeth Swan Park will officially open for the season on Friday, July 3rd at 9:30 a.m. We ask that all users adhere to the rules below when using the splash pad.
Splash Pad Rules:
- All children MUST be supervised while using the splash Pad
- Please practice physical distancing whenever possible (6 feet apart)
- If your child is Ill, please refrain from using the splash pad
- No sharing of equipment or toys permitted
- Please use your own hand sanitizer before and after each use
- Please limit use to 45 minutes to allow everyone a chance to enjoy
- Please use your best judgement if splash pad is crowded. Come back at another time or utilize another area in the park
- Splash Pad will be CLOSED for approximately 30 minutes TWICE per day at 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Note: Increment weather may cause delays in cleaning times
Splash Pad Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 9:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30 a.m. until Dusk
- Friday: 9:30 a.m. until Dusk.
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m. until Dusk
- Sunday:9:30 a.m. until Dusk
- Signage displaying these splash pad rules can be found posted on the Rotary cookhouse wall, next to the splash pad change rooms. COVID-19 prevention signage will also be on display.
- The entire splash pad will be sanitized TWICE per day. Cleaning is scheduled for 30 MINUTES at 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. If there are children at play during this time, staff will kindly ask everyone to leave the splash pad with a blow of a whistle. Please share these times with your friends and family. We do not want to have disappointed kids showing up at cleaning time!
Last modified: July 3, 2020